2010-09-24

Cinn meets Uk


Cinn's perspective:


When we arrived in the hotel room, he set out a dress for me to wear. It is a fave of ours and apparently the favorite of the fan I was about to meet. It is laced front and back, from almost crotch to throat in the front, and almost ass to neck in the back. It is shiny, tight black latex. It is hot literaly and figuratively, erotic beyond belief to wear, and makes me feel sooo sexy. I chose to wear stockings and gloves to go with it. I feel contained, caressed, sleek, and bound when I am laced into it. It is a turn on to wear for me. I was already dripping with anticipation by the time that I had laced myself into it. Zoom ran his hands all over me and I could feel his heat radiate throught dress to my skin. Then his hand dipped under the hem, and a finger carressed my pussy lips. I shuddered as he stroked me.

He looked at me knowingly, and then gave me a matching mask and a set of earphones to wear, and arranged me on the bed in a way pleasing to him. Blindfolded, good tunes blaring in my ears, I snuggled down into the soft bed and felt the second skin of the dress that I was wearing.
I was nervous, jumpy even, but my excitement was quickly outstripping it. I was unaware of the vibrator until he touched my labia with it. It was set on high, and gently placed so that if I moved much it would fall. We had done this before and it is a sweet agony. That time however, I was tied down and couldn't move. this time I was loose. I went to take it int my hand, and he quickly attached my hand to my ankle. I moaned.


He lifted the earphone and said sternly "Shhhh." and replaced the earphone to let me quiver in antcipation, struggling for more pressure without losing the contact altogether. I believe that this was how our visitor first saw me.

After about ten minutes, Zoom took off my earphones. Our guest had arrived. We made introductions, and Zoom removed the vibrator.







I invited our guest to feel the dress, and reveled in the feel af his hand gliding firmly over my ass. Unfortunatly for me, his fingers didn't brush against my swollen lips, even though I arched my body, hoping to lead him there. I was slid down to the end of the bed, where he settled between my quivering thighs.





He pushed aside my panties and went down on me, his teeth teasing my clit while he seperated my lips with his tounge. His hands rubbed the length of my body as he drove me nuts under his mouth. The feeling of an unfamiliar mouth bringing me to orgasm fueled the fire to more and more.


















After I was panting and soaked, Zoom told me to stand up. I stood on the floor at the end of the bed, feeling embarassed and sweaty. I could hear movement on the bed. Zoom reached under the edge of my dress and smoothly slid off my panties, then picked me up
and placed me standing on the bed, telling me to get on my hands and knees. Well, he had placed me right over our guests face.

I once again was soon going berserk with his tongue teasing me, but now there was his cock within reach of my eager mouth. I had a condom passed to me, so I took his stiff cock in hand.
It was full, with a huge bulb of a head. I had some fun feeling the differences in size, weight and texture as I rolled on the rubber. I soon had it in my mouth, or perhaps I should say that soon I was sucking on the end, as it took some time to work my mouth around the girth of his bulb.


Once I got it into my mouth I struggled to get some of his shaft into my mouth. My mouth was feverish, my fingers began a slow gentle exploration of his sac. He was moaning with pleasure as I struggled with sucking as much of him into me as I could. He was slurping on me as though to repay my efforts. I felt Zoom fingering me, in ways that He knows will drive me crazy.

Zoom plunged his cock into me, to the hilt, in one swift motion. I sucked our guests cock, my mouth so filled with the unfamiliar that I could only breath on the upstroke, and felt my husband riding deeply in me, familiar, lovingly, setting our timing bring it to a slower, smoother ride for everyone.
My clit was throbbing under our guests previously frenzied licking. He also slowed, exploring, savoring. the wave of passion slowly filled each of us, The individuals moans throbs, and grinds spurring on the others. Zoom pushed me down, crushing me onto this stranger. It was heady. The room smelled of sex. I wanted to feel both of them cum in me, on me. I came explosively, oblivious to anything but the pulsing sexuality of the moment.

We all took a momentary break, then our guest climbed on me and for the first time I felt his bulbous head deep inside my sex.
It was rousing to feel my tunnel stretched in new ways, especially after being so familiarly filled moments before.

Zoom left the room for a bit, giving the two of us a while to explore each others bodies more privately. He had smooth skin, and wiry hairs on his chest that I gently pulled on. I felt his ass, pulling deeper into me, pushing past my limits. I felt him arch his back diving that little bit deeper. We ran our hands over each other, I was still dressed as I was when he entered, except my panties missing and now wearing a stranger. He told me that he liked the way that I stroked his balls as I was nuzzling his neck. (Cinn)


Zoom's perspective:
Spent from lubricating her pussy with my come, I sat back and watched as he drilled her hard. Her repeated orgasmic cries and the smell of sex filled the seedy little motel room. She was on her back, her feet way up on his shoulders, in a little ball as he pounded her. swinging her ass side to side so he could explore every angle of her pussy with his cock.
Soon they were coming together, I could hear his grunts over her cries, and then he pulled out, the full condom dripping off his softening but still large penis. Revived by the sight of her getting nicely reamed, I climbed on top of her quivering body and slid into her stretched and pulsating pussy. Soon I was adding a second load of my come in her, and falling away exhausted.

He sat in the chair and chatted awhile as she played with his cock, still blindfolded.











Then he excused himself, dressed, and went back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Cinn will reply soon.